Severals tutorials has been written in order to allow an easier use of LibreLatex templates. Off course, those tutorials are usable on every LibreOffice and OpenOffice documents.
If you have never used LibreLatex templates before, we advice you to at least read the tutorial about Paragraph Styles, in order to learn how to insert different levels of title (Part, Chapter, section, …).
List of tutorials
- Paragraph Styles : how to insert and level titles like Part, Chapter, Section
- Character Styles : advanced use of styles in order to put some text in evidence, …
- Keyboard shortcuts : a list of some keyboards shortcuts in order to insert specials characters
- Scientific formulas : what do our macro for formulas, and presentation of TexMaths extension
- White page export : how to export and print blank pages inserted automatically
- Bibliography : presentation of Zotero, a bibliography extension